NINE LIFE LESSONS
Polycarp, a destroyer of our gods is no ordinary novel, for while it will carry you off into an adventure, you will discover it becomes an adventure you are living. Here are nine life-lessons you’ll learn from reading my book.
1. How God grows you through your fears
2. How God brings the right people into your life at just the right time to reveal how he is growing you
3. How the tug of grace is far more powerful than the seeming gravitational pull of sin
4. The book addresses the issue of why the world hates you and the only reason it should
5. It clarifies how to find power to control your lusts, and why other methods don’t work
6. How spiritual strength is grown out of suffering, and why you shouldn’t resent it
7. How Christians are designed to thrive and make an impact for Christ is a godless world. The darker the culture becomes, the more radiant Christians are designed to shine.
8. The meaning of true discipleship from the pattern established by Jesus
9. The awesome power of grace in the face of death to self and death in life
As one of my reviewers said; “As you continue reading, you find yourself drawn into the reality of Polycarp’s life, and before you know it you are living it with him.”